Holiday Home

  • Obtaining a holiday rental licence. ETV
  • Purchase of tourist accommodation.
  • DRIAT: responsible declaration of commencement of tourist activity.
  • Registration with the Inland Revenue.
  • Settlement of all taxes for the activity.
  • Eco-tax.
  • Certificate of habitability.
  • Insurances
Share our services:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email
Do you need more information?
Abrir chat
Omnia Consulting
¡Hola! 👋🏼
¿En qué podemos ayudarte?
Horario: Lunes a jueves: 8:30 a 17 h
Viernes: 8:30 a 15 h