Tax Advice

Do you have a company and need quality advice on all existing taxes in Spain and their connection with your country of origin. We advise you on double taxation with your country of origin and we develop and seek the best tax efficiency.

  • Tax residence
  • NIE
  • Incorporation of companies
  • Double taxation agreement
  • Place of residence
  • Wealth tax.
  • Non-Resident Income Tax.
  • VAT
  • Inheritance tax
  • Donations
  • Double taxation agreements.
  • Declaration of assets abroad / form 720.
  • Declaration of bank accounts abroad through the Bank of Spain / form ETE.
Share our services:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email
Do you need more information?
Abrir chat
Omnia Consulting
¡Hola! 👋🏼
¿En qué podemos ayudarte?
Horario: Lunes a jueves: 8:30 a 17 h
Viernes: 8:30 a 15 h